The recent Apex Legends Update 2.14 has brought a new patch with it, containing details of the Spellbound Collection Event
People who are desperate to learn information regarding Seer’s fresh heirloom and the brand-new skins that come with the Spellbound Collection Event can go to the Apex Legends website. On the other hand, for anyone interested in the patch notes for the January 10th Apex Legends update, the official information can be found below.
Today, Respawn Entertainment is launching the Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event, and they have made the patch notes for update 2.14 available. This event will be in effect until January 24th and will bring the much-loved Control mode back, as well as some new cosmetics, bug fixes, and gameplay adjustments. The most noteworthy addition is the new heirloom for Seer that will be available to players during this limited event. Those wanting to know what the new skins in the Spellbound Collection Event look like or what Seer’s heirloom is can find out on the official Apex Legends website. Additionally, the patch notes for the January 10th Apex Legends update are available to view.
Patch notes for the Apex Legends update 2.14 were released on January 10th.
Creating a circular pattern with the Anvil Reciever Hop-Up, the G7 Scout, the Prowler Burst PDW and the Sentinel have been modified to fix any issues.
- G7 Scout enters the crafter
- C.A.R. SMG enters the crafter
- Spitfire returns to the floor
- Peacekeeper returns to the floor
Anvil Receiver Hop-Up
- Limb damage multiplier reduced to 0.75 (was 0.9)
- Flatline damage reduced to 39 (was 43)
- R301 damage reduced to 32 (was 35)
- Damage reduced to 32 (was 34)
Prowler Burst PDW
- Damage increased to 15 (was 14)
- Now requires 1 shield cell to Energize (was 2)
- Fixed mirage decoys not showing shield regen fx when near a Wattson Pylon or in Control or Gun Game modes.
- 10 new Welcome Challenges added to help new players learn Apex.
- New “Apex 101” badge reward for completing all 10 Welcome Challenges.
- Changing characters in the Firing Range now has a smoother third-person transition.
- Fixed rare issue with Mobile Respawn Beacon sometimes spawning the Dropship out of bounds.
- Fixed issue with ability previews when entering Phase Portals.
- Doors now always appear as damaged when they’re one melee attack away from being destroyed.
- Caustic Town Takeover loot canisters now behave more reliably in Control Mode.
- Reduced the VFX of Caustic’s gas flash.
- Fixed rare client crash with IMC Armories.
- Fixed the raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin to appear as white more reliably.
- DirectX 12 beta: added support for the Brightness slider in all Display Modes.
- DirectX 12 beta: Fixed crash with setting.mat_backbuffer_count “0” in videoconfig.txt settings. Note that Apex Legends running in DirectX 11 (DX11) requires the operating system to use an additional buffer for compositing, which was not counted in mat_backbuffer_count. DX12 includes that required buffer in mat_backbuffer_count, so DX12 in full-screen mode with “1” will be just as low latency as DX11 with “0”.
- Fixed issue where Crypto could inspect while using their drone removing the HUD.
- Fixed issue where the lobby tabs would enter an unresponsive state after changing resolution on PC.
- Adjusted hold and tap logic for controller players viewing weapons in Loadouts to be more responsive.